2/15/2015

Lois Kellerman!

 

As an Ethical Educator, I am always reinvigorating and reinventing and inventing ethics for children curricula.  Along the way, I meet inspiring Ethical Educators that enliven my palate of ethical hues. Some have been prolific in manifesting their ideas in sharable ways.  Here is Lois Kellerman.  I love this woman, and see her too rarely on the east coast.  But she has taught me so very much.   She has taught the Ethical Movement tons, in fact.  She is the writer of the Coming of Age Discovery Journal, which is such an amazing collection of thoughtful contemplations, exercises, readings.  She took great initiatives to concretize Felix Adler's vision into sharable mind-bites for young learners. She radiates intellect and passion for Ethical exploration.  I honor her.  

No comments: