3/24/2014

A project of giving


GIFT in-DEED

Note: “Deed Over Creed” a core value of Ethical Culture

“I am happy to help! What can I do?”
for_________________
from____________________ 

My Gifts in Deed are Actions of Kindness,  Offers of Helpfulness
               Of course, that means they are infinite and freely given.... 
               but here are some coupons that outline a few deeds I offer now with delight. 
               These coupons may be lovingly redeemed upon request.

Gladly, I will fold laundry
Joyfully, I will clean up
Happily, I will cook dinner
Generously, I will read a poem out loud
Sweetly, I will sing a song
Responsibly, I will prepare the recycling for pick-up
Wildly, I will dance with you
Kindly, I will rub your back
Caringly, I will ____ _______
Lovingly, I will ____ _______
Adventurously I will try something new with you.
Curiously, I will listen to your childhood stories



No comments: